The Inquiry on YASKAWA Technical Review (handling of personal information)
Before You Inquire
About the handling of personal information
Your personal information which are sent and provided when making inquires are handled in accordance with the following conditions. Therefore, the inquiry form shall be used with your consent.
Accordingly, in order to receive the provided personal information, the entry form on this website is protected by SSL(Secure Socket Layer)encrypted communication. This technology is used to protect the private information transmitted between you and YASKAWA from unfair interceptions such as wiretapping, leaks and falsification made by any third party.
- We abide by laws and other legal imperatives related to and applied to personal information, and handle personal information in a proper manner by following customary practices that are generally accepted in the handling of personal information.
We will also continue to improve the way we handle personal information accordingly.
- We define rules in handling personal information and keep employees informed of the rules. We request that our affiliated companies also handle personal information in a proper manner.
- We give notification or make public the purpose for obtaining personal information when obtaining the information and use it exclusively for that purpose.
- We implement measures necessary to prevent leak, loss, or falsification of personal information, and manage personal information in proper manner.
- We accept requests made by the person whose personal information is in question for disclosure, correction, deletion, or termination of use of the personal information, through the designated communication channel, and process each request with good faith.
Purposes of Using Personal Information
Purposes of using personal information through this website are as follows:
Any personal information is used only to fulfill the service you have requested.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Except as complying with the law or legal process, YASKAWA will not disclose your personal information to a third party.
However, it excludes the following cases.
- where we have your's consent.
- where personal information is disclosed or provided to a third party in a manner, such statistical data, by which individuals cannot be identified.
- where disclosure and provision of personal information is demanded by law or other legal imperatives.
- where our cooperation with a third party is required because disclosure and provision of the personal information is necessary to protect human life or property, or to keep someone out of harm's way, and where obtaining your's consent may affect the handling of the relevant matter.
- where we entrust the handling of a your's personal information to an affiliated company or representative office of YASKAWA to meet the purpose of you and where it is considered to be needed by the affiliated company or the representative office to respond to questions from you or provide follow-up support to you.
Inquiries about Handling of Personal Information
Inquiries about handling personal information on this website.